SAVE THE DATE
On this On-Line Era, physical stores have been forced to renew their missions and have created new and successful retail models. Artificial Intelligence, "experience first"… These trends have led to the emergence of new consumption habits.
On an unprecedented format, FrenchFounders and Amazon gather all the major retail stakeholders for a unique sharing of Retail insights.
The Amazon Workshop will be introduced by a keynote of Edouard Dinichert.
The Panel will be moderated by Jean-Christophe Hermann.
During the « Startup Reinventing Retail » workshop, we will be pleased to host demos from top-notch retail startup innovators:
Acuity Al, Multifold, Presence.ai, Storefront, Bouquet.ai, Cherry Pick, Appcard and Toucan Toco.
They will share their vision and present their business model, orchestrated by Joseph Sartre.
- 8.15 am: welcome coffee
- 8.45 am: introduction, Amazon keynote with Edouard Dinichert
- 9.15 am: panel discussion moderated by Jean-Christophe Hermann
- 10.00 am: startup lab and workshop led by Joseph Sartre
- 12.00 pm: end of the event
- Priority given to FrenchFounders members and included in the membership
- 100 seats available, based on “first come, first served” policy
- Possibility to invite a non-member CEO, top-executive, entrepreneur, or investor – subject to validation by FrenchFounders
- In case of cancellation, please inform us at least 48h before.