Do you Speak French-American?
Business & Drinks
Le 16 janvier 2018
De 6:30 PM à 8:30 PM
Résidence de France
We all belong to the same Western Civilization, are mostly pro-democracy, Facebook addicts & Michael Jackson fans. Yet, when it comes to business, Yankees & Frenchies have a hard time connecting.
As a matter of fact, the French and American cultures share so many similarities on the surface that business leaders are often taken by surprise and puzzled by the profound and invisible differences between the two viewpoints. French people can be egalitarian, value ideas and want to know why; while Americans are meritocrats, support action and want to know how. Connecting these two is undoubtedly a challenge!
In order to decode these (not so similar) business cultures, we are happy to welcome Manuelle Charbonneau, expert in Franco-American business relationships and Christophe Bernardini, CEO of Zodiac Cabin… who just moved to California.
For this very special event, each member is invited to bring along an American connection: investor, C-level executive and/or successful entrepreneur. All participants will leave with practical tools they can apply right away in their next French-Americwe an business meeting!
What a better place than the French Consul’s house to celebrate French-American friendship?! Let’s all meet at the Résidence de France in Beverly Hills.
6:30PM-7:30PM: guests welcoming
Business & Drinks Events
Business & Drinks Events by FrenchFounders are built to allow members & guests to gather in a professional, yet friendly atmosphere.
- You need to be registered to attend
- As a member, you may invite a person of your choice (top executive, investor and/or entrepreneur)
- Please let us know 48h in advance if you can't make it
- Nicolas Alessandra, CEO, BluedgeUSA
- Claudette Lussier, senior vice president, private banking, city national bank
- Patrick Caraco, directeur, Barnes International
- Stéphane Haddad, CEO, WORLDLINE
- Alexis Thanasoulas, Global Managing Partner, Initiative
- Frederic Farina, Chief Innovation Officer, Caltech
- Meylan Paul, Founder, Meelk Group
- Vincent Cevalte, CEO, CrEATe
Résidence de France
813 N Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210, United States