What's Next for Africa?
NEW TRENDS, NEW TECH, NEW MARKETS
Cet événement est complet
Business & Drinks
Le 17 octobre 2017
De 7:00 PM à 9:30 PM
Our guest speakers
Ammin is the cofounder of Afrobytes, the 1st Hub dedicated to African Tech in Europe. Afrobytes accelerates startups, organizes conferences and invents digital services for the African diaspora.
Co-Founder & Deputy CEO
@ Alliance Minière Responsable & Afrimalin
Game Changer in Africa, Thibault founded the Alliance Minière Responsable, a mining operation of Bauxite in Guinea (board: X. Niel, A. Lauvergeon and E.L Dreyfus). Thibault also co-founded Afrimalin, the leader in ads for French-speaking Africa.
Charles Sekwalor is a serial entrepreneur with a strong passion for driving positive change in the world through the application of business principles and bringing together talented people to solve complex problems.
Senior Insights Manager, Ecosystem Accelerator
Maxime provides the programme and its stakeholders with intelligence on innovation within the Mobile for Development sector with a focus on emerging use cases and business models that can lead to disruptive innovation in the mobile space.
Co-Founder & CEO
@ Asoko Insights
Rob is co-founder and MD of Asoko Insight, a provider of corporate data on African, privately-held companies.
@ Surya Capital
Riaz is the founding partner of Surya Capital. Founded in 2005 to develop private equity fund franchises in India, Surya Capital has evolved into an innovative and differentiated Africa focused principal investment firm retaining strong links with Indian industrial houses and entrepreneurs.
Jerry Ejikeme the founder of Sochitel, a global remittance and value transfer company focused on opportunities around the overseas top up and remittance industry.
@ LC Partners
Formerly Co-Head of Lazard Africa, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions for Africa at Lazard, after over 15 years of European large cap M&A experience, Julien has founded LC Partners, an investment holding company focused on private equity opportunities in Europe and Africa
@ Orange Digital Ventures
Early-stage investor at Orange Digital Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Orange.
Recent investments: Actility, Chain, PayJoy, SecBI, Veniam, WeVR, Wynd
Co Founder & CEO
Senditoo allows diaspora communities around the world to send instant mobile phone credits to their loved ones in their home country. It covers more than 140 destinations including 39 countries in Africa.
We will talk about
Focus on Africa and on what’s going on in terms of consumer markets, trends and investment opportunities.
We will have 3 different panels:
- African Consumers Insights: What’s Going On?
Charles Sekwalor, Thibault de Launay, Jerry Ejikeme, Ibrahim Soumano
- How To Conduct a Market Research in Africa: The Best Way to Kick You Off
- How and Where to Invest in Africa: Learning from Experience.
Riaz Currimjee, Julien Riant, Maxime Bayen
Les Business & Drinks
Les Business & Drinks de FrenchFounders sont organisés afin que nos membres échangent et fassent connaissance dans une ambiance détendue et conviviale.
- Les Business & Drinks sont sur inscription et sont gratuits
- Vous devez être inscrit(e) pour participer, les places sont nominatives
- Vous avez la possibilité d’inviter une personne non-membre - à condition qu’elle ait le profil FrenchFounders (CEOs, top-exécutifs, entrepreneurs, investisseurs) et soit aussi basée dans le business center qui accueille l’évènement
- Merci de prévenir en cas de désistement au moins 48h à l'avance
Who is attending?
Among the attendees
50 participants à cet événement
Invités pour l'occasion
- Paul Petras, Sales Manager, Lepetitjournal.com/londres
- Jean Obianga, Director, Angelus Consulting
- Viviane Adjado, Marketing Communication Manager, Konnect Africa via Eutelsat
- Rachel Onamusi, Editor In Chief, Viva Naija
- Dayo Akinrinade, Business Consultant, Deloitte IT Consulting
- Gary Stewart, Director, Wayra UK
- Suki Fuller, Founder | Managing Director, Miribure
- Gboyega Awokoya, Founder, Lagos Business Academy
- Charles-Henri De Mortemart, Partner, LC Partners
- Aurélie Riant, CEO, Penvern Ltd
- Rosie Afia, Project Manager, GSMA
- Constance Fourquet-Mittal, Strategy Consultant, what3words
- Nancy Adimora, Partnerships, TEDxEuston
- Laura Delgado, Business development, Founders factory
- David Lescure, COO, Qare
- David Coenca, Shareholder, Breeder Capital SA
- Kenza Bounjou, Lawyer, KB
- Philip Salem, Directeur, Mabani
- Jerry Ejikeme, CEO, Sochitel
- Vincent Destieu, Deal Principal, Phatisa
- George Gray, CFO, Sochitel
- Alhoussein Fadiga, Correspondant, Guineenews.org
- Degnouma Diarra, Talent acquisition Partner, GE Digital
- Francois Marmion, managing director, manao
- Sean Obedih, CEO, NewGenVentureFinance (NewGenVF)
- Esther Alade, Founder, Corporate Afrika
- Pierre Olivier Sevestre, Founder, Optimum consultant invest
- Eric Osiakwan, Managing Partner, Chanzo Capital
- Cchistophe Parcot, Managing Partner, Sixt5 Partners
- Marie Parcot, Director, Sixt5Partners
- Gbite Oduneye, CEO, AOA Investment Group
TechHub , 20 Ropemaker St
London, EC2Y 9AR, UK