This exclusive moment is the opportunity to understand the challenges which are faced by small brands willing to make it through the Luxury market.
Most of the "small brands" are facing the same challenges or have at least the same concerns:
- How to compete with big brands without killing yourself in production costs?
- How to bring exclusivity to the production?
- How to make a difference in Luxury and stand up as a brand?
Nezha Alaoui, Mayshad Group & Foundation founder, will welcome us and share with us the way she lifted these barriers and managed to create, develop and enhance her brand ''Mayshad'' on top of building a presence on social media counting now a community of 1.4 millions of followers.
Nezha started as a photographer for the United Nation. Her missions for the UN under the World Food Program, have inspired her to create the Mayshad Foundation with the aim to empower women in marginalized communities. She has always been very sensitive to women empowerment and created in 2013 "Mayshad Collection", a new brand for women to exercise their own will to love life, freely and happily.
Since then, Mayshad has gone a long way and became a women centric group of entreprises counting a media platform, a business development firm, a clothing brand and a luxury leathergoods brand. In New York, Nezha is leading her latest project, a multidimensional platform that supports women leadership .
We will go back to the time "Mayshad Collection" had to stand up as a brand in the middle of luxury, a very dense and demanding industry.
18h30: Welcoming Guests
19h00 - 19h40: Fireside chat with Nezha and Q&A
19h40-20h15 : Networking
20h30 : The end
Les Business & Drinks
- Réservés en priorité à nos membres et compris dans le membership
- Participation sur inscription dans la limite des places disponibles, et sur la base ‘first come, first served’
- Possibilité d’inviter un non-membre CEO, top executif, entrepreneur, ou investisseur – sous réserve de validation par FrenchFounders
- En cas de désistement merci de nous prévenir au moins 48h à l’avance