SAVE THE DATE
June 5, 2019.
Following the success of both previous editions, the Startup Tour come back in 2019 for an unprecedented contest.
The event continues to break down borders and becomes global. This year, the Startup Tour is 3 times more ambitious with 12 local competitions and 3 final breakdowns on 3 continents: Americas, Europe, Asia.
A committee of industry experts, investors, executives, and educators will review all the applications and select 5 startups to compete in each local competition in the Americas contest: San Francisco, Montreal, Mexico, New York, Paris, Boston, Los Angeles.
Following the San Francisco local competition, 1 startup will be selected to pitch at the final competition in New York.
- 6.00pm : Welcoming of the jury members and selected startups – only open to the jury members and startups pitching
- 6.30pm : Doors opening - open to all participants
- 6.45pm : Welcoming speech by FrenchFounders - open to all participants
- 6.50pm : Startups speed pitching session - open to all participants
- 7.40pm : End of the pitches
- Networking cocktail reception - open to all participants
- Jury deliberation – only open to the jury members
- 8.15pm : Winner’s announcement – selected to attend the Grand Finale taking place in New York in September - open to all participants
- 9.00pm : End
EVENT CO-ORGANIZED BY