2 Decades of Success in the USA with Robert Chavez
Hermes Brand Discovery
Cet événement est complet
Business & Drinks
Le 10 septembre 2019
De 6:15 PM à 8:30 PM
Our guest speakers
Robert B. Chavez
President & CEO Americas
Robert B. Chavez was appointed President and CEO of Hermès Inc. in August 2000.
Chavez oversees the U.S. and Latin America. Under his direction, Hermès became the premier luxury
house to lead in the revitalization of lower Manhattan with the opening of a boutique on Wall Street in 2007.
He has continued the geographic expansion of Hermès in the U.S. with new boutiques in Palo Alto (2018),
Orlando (2019) and the Meatpacking District (2019). There are 34 Hermès Boutiques in the U.S. and
a mobile-first Hermes.com site. A native of San Antonio, TX, Chavez is a graduate of Princeton University.
@ Fast Company
Stephanie Mehta is editor-in-chief of Fast Company. Her career has so far taken her from the Wall Street Journal to Fortune, Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, where she headed up the brand’s New Establishment Summit and Founders Fair conferences in addition to serving as one of the magazine’s deputy editors. Now approaching her first anniversary in the editor’s chair, she oversees the magazine’s editorial and design vision with the aim of recognizing “the human side” of business. Stephanie is also responsible for expanding the brand into new territory, including “live journalism” through its annual Innovation Festival.
We will talk about
SAVE THE DATE
Exclusive interview of Robert Chavez, President & CEO Americas @ Hermès.
Please join us for this rare opportunity to discover how, for 19 years, this American business executive and head of an iconic French family-owned business, developed and increased Hermès’ presence in the USA.
Bob will share his insights on the following 3 topics:
- Brand success : despite the general consensus that « Retail is Dead », let's hear about the new stores opening in 2020.
- Leadership : how does a leader continue to inspire and engage his team for close to two decades?
- Digital : how does a traditional brand adapt to the challenges of todays' digital world?
- 6.15 pm : doors open
- 6.45 pm - 7.15 pm : fireside chat with Robert and Stephanie
- 7.15 pm - 7.30 pm : Q&A
- 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm : networking drinks
- 8.30 pm : end of the event
Business & Drinks
- Retail Club event, reserved to Retail Club members first
- Participation under-enrollment and based on “first come, first served” policy
- Possibility to invite a non-member CEO, top-executive, entrepreneur, or investor – subject to validation by FrenchFounders
- In case of cancellation, please inform us at least 48h before.
Who is attending?
- Retail Club Members
Among the attendees
128 participants à cet événement
Estee Lauder Companies
LVMH - Moët Hennessy
Richard Attias & Associates