May 30, 2019.
Following the success of both previous editions, the Startup Tour come back in 2019 for an unprecedented contest.
The event continues to break down borders and becomes global. This year, the Startup Tour is 3 times more ambitious with 12 local competitions and 3 final breakdowns on 3 continents: Americas, Europe, APAC.
A committee of industry experts, investors, executives, and educators will review all the applications and select 5 startups to compete in each local competition in the APAC contest: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Paris.
Following the Singapore local competition, 1 startup will be selected to pitch at the final competition in Hong Kong in September.
- 6.30 pm: Doors opening, participants arrival
- 7.00 pm: Welcoming speech by David Collet (MC)
- 7.10pm: Startups speed pitching session
- 8.20 pm: End of the pitches, Jury deliberation & keynote by Jerome Thil, VP Digital Innovation @ Singapore Airlines
- 8.40 pm: Winner’s announcement – selected to attend the final taking place in Hong Kong in September , Networking cocktail reception
- 9.30pm: End of the event
Jerôme Thil - VP Digital Innovation - Singapore Airlines Group
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
David Collet - Senior Director Content Sales & Partnership, APAC - CNN International