Bank of the West has the advantage of being a prudently managed and well-capitalized local institution that is backed by the global insights and expertise of our parent company BNP Paribas—one of the top 10 wealth managers worldwide.1 We invite you to find out how this powerful combination can help you make the most of what you’ve worked so hard to build.
180 Montgomery Street
94104, San Francisco (San Francisco)
Produits et services
Whether you have lived in the U.S. for some time, recently arrived, or are planning a move, you can choose from a range of banking, planning and investment solutions to bridge your financial worlds and help manage your wealth–no matter where you are in your financial journey. Our team of wealth strategists offer diverse expertise, multicultural perspectives and custom strategies to help international clients from Europe, Asia, the Americas and other parts of the globe feel at home while navigating the U.S. financial landscape.
- World Elite™ MasterCard® featuring enhanced travel perks, robust rewards, and annual fee waiver
- Custom credit solutions with your international letter of credit
- Wealth Management Checking, with preferred interest rates
- No ATM withdrawal fees at any bank worldwide
Financial Planning Services
- Global wealth management and strategic financial planning services
- Income tax consultation on your ownership of homes, investments, businesses and trusts
- Understanding your exposure to U.S. Estate and Gift Tax, and the planning considerations to mitigate that exposure
- Exit tax analysis when leaving the U.S.
Customized Guidance and Investment Strategies
- Our team tailors solutions to your unique situation
- Choose the right investment strategy and management approach
- Optimize your personal balance sheet through the strategic use of credit and deposits
- A range of additional services