Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in store.
With of offices around the world, Adyen serves 8 of the 10 largest US Internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Kiehl’s, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6-50
1011, DJ Amsterdam (Amsterdam)
Produits et services
The payments platform built for growth
We are the only solution offering payments, checkout, and risk management in a single system that’s built and managed in-house. No third parties, no acquisitions, just a single platform managing the entire payment flow to let our merchants streamline operations, reduce costs, and optimize results. Our unified commerce payments technology makes it easy for your shoppers to move seamlessly from online to mobile to a physical stores.
Suited for all business models
Our flexible solution comes with a suite of features to power for all industries, all company sizes, and all channels where your customers are: ecommerce, mobile, in-app, point of sales, marketplaces.
- Global acquiring: With a unique global acquiring network, Adyen brings your business to customers worldwide.
- Local payment methods: Drive sales by supporting your customers prefered payment methods, including Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay and whatever comes next.
- Fraud protection: Maintain your defenses without compromising your shoppers’ checkout experiences or refusing legitimate transactions.
- Your customer data in one place: Our unified commerce dashboard gives unique insights into shopper journeys and preferences.
- Easy integration with POS and ecommerce platforms (Oracle, Cegid, Salesforce and more).
Learn more about Adyen’s payment platform on our website.